Martes, Pebrero 10, 2015

"My Life My Philosophy"


               "It takes billions of years to create a human being and it takes only a few seconds to die"    
by jesting Garrard . it means to say that it's hard for you to considered yourself as a human being . it doesn't mean that if you will born, you already a human being ? maybe yes because of your physical appearance but it is not the basis, there is a process or t is look like a collector, because we didn't considered the people as a collector if he/she don't have a collection materials, that they want to collect . so in life, when we are born it is not the end of our like because it is the starts only to collect or to gather the attitude of what human being is , and when we grew up, there are the challenge that we will be encountered, so it's up to us if we just want to surrender or face it and be thankful because, we remember God , or in everyday living .
                
                  My Philosophy in life is what we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then we want work hard/ study well toward that goal . we never lose, so don't lose hope in achieving your dreams, just study and focus on what you are doing, until we met our dreams in  life. just be positive and always remember,  "Let God be the centered of our lives" because on the bible says that "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me" on Jeremiah 33:3 .



               Life is too short to miss the opportunities and definitely too short to hold grudge . You'll never know what priceless experiences you will miss because you were too shy to do something or talk to someone. I will attempt to assess life as i see it this every day . i will share my ideas and thoughts on what my philosophy of life is, the way have experiences life has made me change . my way thinking more than once, I'm sure it will change again , what is my purpose in life ? what is anybody's purpose in life, that's a question we all deal with , why are we here / what is the point of life ? there is the thought that are purpose us life only known by God.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento